Tuesday, May 1, 2007

In Ukraine

Having a great time here with Chris and Reenie. We walked around a bit yesterday and had a great time with each other. Chris has some girls from the church over last night and we watched movie together. Chernigiv is a really neat city and thankful to see bits of life happening for the people here. So far it has been fun conversations and a great time together. Chris and I are headed to Kiev to pick up Sherry and Karen from the aiport so I will touch base on some more details later. Love ya'all......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady: keep havin' a ball. Tell Chris I love her.
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Schlenk-a-dink
Carpool has rebanded. I have been riding 3 weeks now...but miss you! I am so proud of you for living your dreams. I will keep you in my prayers...please keep me in yours!
Ericka

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
Glad you guys are having fun, wish I was there with you guys. Can't wait to here more about the trip! Tell Chis I love her.
Holls

Anonymous said...

yea, I found your site. so fun to hear about the travels...I could have written exactly what Holls said- wish I was there & tell BOTH of you that I love you!
Kel