Friday, May 4, 2007

Another Fun Day....

The past few days have been fun seeing the lives of Chris and Reenie. We have also been able to spend good time with or other missionary friends, Jake and Anya Knotts and Connor and Corrin. Yesterday we went over to Connor and Corrin's for lunch and played with the kids, then we headed down to Priluki- it was really sweet to meet everyone there. There is a lot of loving people there and they were really excited to see everyone. I had so sweet conversations with some girls who have really hungry hearts for the Lord. Really i just feel blessed to see what God is doing and how is moving in people's lives here. I have not been able to upload any pictures yet, I will post so pics when I am able too-sorry! Tomorrow we are headed down to Kiev to meet up with Danny and Liese. I will check in with you all later- as for now another day exploring life with Karen, Sherry, Chris and Reenie. Chris says she loves you all too!! Love you all!

No comments: