Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Heading Home

We all got back from camping last night and had a lot of fun. It was pretty cold and a experience to say the least... I woke up to Chris putting more covers on me in the middle of the night and then the first thing I was this morning was Karen wearing a beanie that says "Texas" on it. More details later...... We enjoyed a great bonfire, fellowship, borsch for dinner and lunch and over all great time. We are all headed home tomorrow, a early morning and late night. We would all appreciate your prayers as we travel back home. Thank you for all of your love and prayers in our time here. It has been a blessing to be here and are greatful for the time we have had. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

We are the Ganyos.... said...

Jen,
So cool to read about your trip. You are such a rad girl! (I think I sounded like you when I wrote that) I have spent the last few hours surfing through blogs and stumbling upon some really neat stuff. I wish I had time to do this more often. Reading about other's lives' is bittersweet though. On one hand it's neat to know that I know so many cool people doing such cool suff in life but on the other hand it brings a slight hint of dissatisfaction with my own......the ever present thorn in my side! I have always admired you for the way you stay connected with people and their lives. I feel so isolated in life right now....very disconnected from former community yet still so shallowly rooted here....I guess it's God's way of reminding me that I will never feel the true sense of satisfaction that I desire from relationships and community here on earth....and I have that among so much else to look forward to on the other side of eternity.
Im going to try hard to remember to pray for your trip home if it hasnt happened yet. Much love and God's best
-Erica