Saturday, April 28, 2007

Arrived In Munich




Just wanted to check in with you all. I arrived in Munich a little while ago. Had a pretty smooth flight, was not able to sleep much. Almost complete with A Severe Mercy- yes the book made me cry, the lady next to me was looking at me :) It was pretty funny getting on the flight- as I looked around most of the men either looked like my dad or my cousin... I guess the German Schlenker was stronger that I thought. I was pretty much laughing out loud- it was kinda trippy. Thanks for your prayers and thank you Jesus for getting me and providing this far! Might try to curl up on the airport floor, I will see how that goes. And right now I am eyeing a choclate croissant.....

4 comments:

Corey said...

I love the update Jen! Please keep them coming... and tell Sherry hi! :)

Coalwell Family said...

Im impressed with your up to date blogging. you crazy blogger! love ya and have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hey sista: hope you're having a ball....man we're miles apart now...more than normal. Can't wait to hear stories of how the Lord moves there! Love you,
Mandy

Turner Family said...

Have so much fun...but not too much that you stay there...or maybe that would be cool for you. God knows the future of Jen Schlenker and it will be one crazy adventure! Miss you sweet sister.