Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BANGS





So, You when you have a house full of single girls things can get a little out of hand. I decided to take it upon myself and create bangs for everyone tonight after dinner. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Let me know your thoughts- Should I cut bangs? There may be some of you that remember me showing up to a leadership event at church with bangs like this, I almost got my self kicked out. Except I showed up with bangs like this and a spandex one piece ski suit- it was a piece of work. What gets into me????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. ?:) you're awesome.

ps: the question mark was the bang i created for myself.

Unknown said...

I thought you were "best dressed" at that 80s dinner... you, mandy, Eli... you all were crazy. I'll never forget. And I have a picture to prove it all!

Jenn said...

Jen- you can cut bangs if you promise not to style them like that! i wish we could have hung out more while you were here. i need your address so i can send you london's announcement. e-mail it to me! i love you!

Anonymous said...

Jen Jen Jen. I missed your call today. and was so sad. i am at mount hermon and get really bad reception. I will call you, soon, i promise.

I miss you so much. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey jen girl,
I miss you and someday we will get ahold of each other. Your friends look so fun just like you girl! I agree with jen you could pull off bangs or any hairstyle you want-except shaved bald, of course.
love, jamie

Anonymous said...

wow. I love you, you're makin' me proud! next time you come down, we'll do it together, post-partum and all, and maybe we will tape out noses too! We'd look hike Cindy Loo.
Love,
Mandy

Coalwell Family said...

Oh Schlenk, you and your hair...Beth Moore would be proud. I love you!