Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just to Say Hi

I was just thinking, this blog is getting old and I need to post! I have some good thoughts brewing..... I will post more tomorrow. I am pretty tired right now. I was out late at a Girls Night Out with some girls from church of all ages. It was a fun night talking to people and getting to know more about them. The weather has been amazing here and thanking Jesus for this beautiful summer. I was able to mountain bike fri, sat and sun! Went a little hard on Sunday and came home after a long steep ride with lactic acid burn up! I threw up and was fine... kinda weird.

So I had a sweet weekend reading and thinking. I am reading True Spirituality By Francis Shaffer. I will post more tomorrow about it. I love getting good nuggets to chew on and think about. So just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I am doing well! Off to bed.....It will be early, I have these raging birds that wake me up at 5:45 a.m. every morning. I am about to invest in a sling shot. Miss you all! Love ya' all.

4 comments:

Shan said...

hi jennifer~i found your blog through jenn avila's...it's good to read your blog and catch up on what you're doing. that's funny about the birds that wake you up...we had the same problem when derek and i moved into our first house. we realized that there were a pair of lovebirds that always chirped right outside our bedroom window every night (NEVER during the day), they started up every night around 10:00 p.m. we thought it was so cute at first, i'd say, "babe, it's like they're singing us to sleep". and then when i was about 7 or 8 months pregnant with kaia (baby #1), i could not sleep because they would not SHUT UP and i was uncomfortable from being pregnant, and i remember telling derek, "we have to go buy a b-b gun or something" (only 1/2 kidding). finally, one day they were gone...i have no idea where they went, i promise i'm innocent. :)

Anonymous said...

sling shot, so funny, I would , Although Eli ( the bird lover) would disown me if i took a slingshot to those birdies...my thoughts, wait for me and we'll do it together,that would be so hilarious! Miss you sis.
mandy

Jenn said...

jen- miss you girl. i am glad you are back to bloggin. i love to hear what is going on with you. sometimes these blogs are the only outlet to the outside world for me! love you!
jenn

ps-forget the sling shot...try a shotgun! girl, you are from AG

Unknown said...

Oh how I'm missing you today my sweet Jen! Keep posting... I love feeling somewhat connected - even if it is only by reading your blog. Things are great here... The Lord is doing a lot. Life feels like it is flying by... Sometimes I just need to remind myself to slow down, you know?
It sounds like things are good with you - we should have a phone date soon so we can catch up.
I hope you have a great summer day today, and know that I'm thinking of you. -E