Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ukraine


Miss you all friends. Thought I would let you all know that I am headed to the Ukraine to visit a dear friend, Chris Zurbach. She has been a missionary there for four years now and I am so greatfull for the time to be able to go and see her and dive into her life. Sherry Stupar and Karen Stump will be meeting us over there. I am leaving April 28 and returning May 10. I know it will be a great time of being with Chris, seeing all that God is doing in her life and in lives of the people there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear schlenk~ i found your blog on holly's. didn't know it existed...so fun to see pics of you and get updated on your life a little bit. that's awesome you're going to visit chris. say hi to her for me. let's get in touch when you get back. i miss you! you can link to my blog too if you want.
http://web.mac.com/simonandkristen/
have a great trip. love you, kris

Jenn said...

Girl....I will most likely have a baby while your gone! wild....make sure you check my blog while your gone in case you miss the big event!

Unknown said...

soooooo, you joined the blogsphere?


-b

Greg and Edna Silva said...

Hi Jen ~ I am glad I found you here on Blogger. Its a great way to keep in touch. I pray that you have a good trip to Ukraine! We will be there in Bila Tserkva from April 20 - 29th, and then we will go back for the summer in May.

Keep in touch!

Love,
Edna