Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A New Phase......



So this weekend I made the plunge and bought new bedding. My last purchase was a duvet cover I bought in the Roseville Mall with my sister at Eddie Bauer. To say the least, it was time. It is cheerful, vibrant, detailed and so fun! I made the purchase at Anthropologie and was not as expensive as I would have thought. It is funny, I feel like it marked a new phase of life..... out with the old, on with the new! No more reminders of being snuggled in my light blue cherry blossom duvet reading a book or studying in college all hours of the night. Now, I will be snuggled in my new comforter being cozy and reading......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that a girl....I love it. I can't wait to see it and snuggle in it with you..with a cup of chai and and all night sister talk.

Anonymous said...

that was me ..mandy

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT JEN! i think it's definitely one of the cutest comforters i've ever seen. it's jen style for sure- fun, vibrant, happy. have a great trip. don't forget to say hi to zurbach for me. love you.