Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This Weekend....

So... I just got a email from Jenn Avila calling me out on my outdated blog... So here is to you Mama Jenn! I was in Denver this Sat, it was a beautiful drive in! Here are a few pics from the weekend. Sunday I headed over to Aspen to hike with a friend,Ann. It is the mud/shoulder season here, so the mountains are closed for skiing and the next few months are slowing down around here. We hiked Smugglers on Sunday. I was able to run outside yesteray, which was beautiful, the snow i melting away and the rivers are filling up. I can't wait for the summer here! I am headed to the Ukraine on Sat, so you can pray for safe travels.





1 comment:

Jenn said...

jen-just so you know, that was papa TRAVIS calling you out, not me. I would never do something so mean! BUT, it was fun to hear how you are doing. Still waiting for a baby over here. We'll let you know when he decided to appear! Have fun in Ukraine.