Friday, April 27, 2007

Headed to the Ukraine

I am wrapping up loose ends before I leave town. It is almost 7:00 mountain time and it has been a long day of trying to get out of town. Crazy how that happens. Needless to say, I can't wait to get off the plane in Keiv and see Chris- What an incredible person who brings more life and joy to me when I get the chance to be with her. I met Chris when I was 19 years old.... I have a big layover both ways in Munich, Germany- 21 hours later and I will be there. I will be meeting my other friends- Karen and Sherry over there a few days later. I really am just excited to see life for Chris over there. She has been serving as a missionary for 4 years in the Ukraine. Anyway, I am sure it will be a time full of lots of laughs, walks, having fun and witnessing the mirarcles of God in the hearts of others in a place unfamilar to me. I will keep you posted on my journeys. I would love your prayers for safe travels and sweet time!

No comments: