Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mr & Mrs. Ingalls








This was a sweet, beautiful day!!!! It was a honor to stand my two close friends. It has been amazing to be apart of their lives. Anna and I have been close friends since freshman year of high school, Cameron and I met in college- actually at Hume Lake- (Don't I know you from camp ?)I Love these two! They were married in Huasna Valley in Arroyo Grande, it was beautiful, everything came together beautifully after losing their venue 2 weeks before their wedding. Anna looked like a million bucks. It was fun seeing old friends and to be home for the weekend. They had an amazing day filled with the Lord's presense, it was evident that both of these people are vibrant lovers of God. I Love you two!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

miss jen-- caitlin here.. I was wondering around in blogdom this afternoon and came across YOu! Fun bumping into you a few months back-- I am writing this from the deck of my chalet in sitzerland. life is very good. Hope you are well and life is sweet.

Anonymous said...

sista, I miss you. God home from Guad today. The Lord moved. nothing like seeing Jesus transform lives!

Anonymous said...

miss you friend. such fun pictures. wish you could be at my shower this weekend. just isn't the same without you here!
jenn avila

Unknown said...

JEN! How I LOVE you! Thanks for blogging - it makes me feel a bit more connected to you Though we're far away... =) A phone convo is long overdue - let's make it happen soon. Can't wait to hear about what's going on out in Colorado. The Lord is moving here in the bay and it's a blessing to be a part of it.