Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Randomness................

I am up late and I just got back having dinner with a bunch of girls at my good friend, Ann's house. I can' really go to sleep, so I thought I would blog. I am not feeling particularly intellectual about blogging, just thoughtful and can't really put words to what I am feeling. I think I am missing my sister and wishing I could be with her. Her baby is due anytime, so pray for her. Really my brain is fried and not really in any shape to make sense of anything so I think it is best to keep things simple. Highlights in my week thus far.

1. Mountain Biking- great single tracks.
2. Connecting with good friends here
3. Life feels simple here
4. I ate the best Halibut of my life Monday night at a work meeting.
5. Sunday Night Church
6. Talking to my sis a lot

Bummer's for the week

Those of you that know my childhood dog, Jack was put to sleep today. It was really really sad! It is crazy how dog's really become such good companions to famlies. Jack will be missed by many people.

Found out I have to have some dental work which means $$$$$ Oh well, it's life and it goes on.....

Ok, my eyes sting and I really need to go to bed. Lots of Love.

Peace

4 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Hi Jen! Did I tell you we are moving to Denver? We will arrive in the middle of September. We would LOVE to see you! In fact, I think Vail is right on our way out there. Please email me and we can see if it would work to stop by! Miss you!
Nicole
thebennettars@gmail.com

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

hey sissy,
who would have thought that you could get good halibut in CO? wish we could tear up the single tracks together..... next summer watch out, ( we will put Ava in a crash test dummy suit) j/k thats what great husbands are for....Love you, can't wait to see you wedneday :)
Mando

Coalwell Family said...

Oh man, I loved Jack. Im so sorry.

Coalwell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.