Monday, July 23, 2007

Texas Birthday with my sister



I decided after not spending a birthday with my twin since I was 22, it was time to make it happen. We had a great Birthday weekend with each other. Man, we had so much fun! We laughed a lot and just loved being together! On Saturday, we ventured out to do some last minute shopping before the baby arrives. People thought it was so funny that there was one of us pregnant. We made friends with our sister- Veronica at Motherhood Maternity. We even danced with her in the store! She was funny! She decided that since my sister had a baby in her tummy, I needed a tummy too. She strapped this fake tummy on me- that is what you will see in the pictures. Maybe you have a visual, or maybe you just had to be there. We laughed a lot together. Eli is making the baby's crib and surprised Mandy by making a matching dresser/changing table, which you will see in the above picture. We got to talk, laugh, swim, cook and have great fellowship with one another. It was really fun. Mandy dropped me off for my flight 20 minutes before I departed.... we really stretched our minutes.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

jen-i miss you. looking at those pictures...man...are you sure you don't want to come back? just kidding. i am so glad you got to be with mandy. what a special time. i love seeing you two together. she looks amazing. what fun! love you tons....

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

I miss you loads! What a killer weekend. I cried tonight at dinner with a mouth full of enchaladas and was muttering to Eli, I miss Jen. then he made me call you.... check your VM. Love you sissy....

Anonymous said...

I remember when you and Mandy came into Juice Club way before I ever met you and you two were the only ones in the store. You both were giving me a hard time about I don't remember what, and I thought that it was really funny. Then a couple of years later I saw you at Calvary SLO and I immediately remembered the night you made me cry in the backroom after I gave you your smoothies. Just kidding.

Happy birthday.

Kelly Meirik said...

so sweet! enjoyed the photos...now I understand why eli was rushing mandy out of ikea--- so she wouldn't buy a changing table, night stand b/c be was making one! precious. motherhood employees seem to be alike...I remember when I was there- the gal was my insta best buddy. something about babies brings out the best in people. heavenly.

leah-prendez said...

Jenny,
Suz, Jamie Hill and I were wishing you were here last night, as we were having some great girl time. We miss you and love you lots!