Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pictures of Ava Lynne


Seriously- This baby is beautiful! I am finally here. Everything in me was so anxious to get here yesterday. I got caught in traffic in Denver and missed my flight. After finally arriving at the DIA airport, I was crying at the ticket counter to get everything figured out. I was so tired and anxious to come see my little Ava. After arriving in Texas last night I went to the hospital to see Ava. I was so overwhelmed with Joy, all I could do was break down in total tears with Love and greatfullness for her life. She is truly beautiful! Mandy is one tough Mama and doing great. Ava is feeding well and is a content little baby. Eli has posted some great pictures.

Visit www.flickr.com/eli_stewart to view pictures.

Lots of Love!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhh, she beautiful!!

nicole aka gidget said...

oh, she is so gorgeous. looking at the pictures brought back such good memories for me. :)

Shan said...

she is breathtaking, she looks like a perfect little doll. tell mandy congratulations for us.
take care, shannon, derek and the girls

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

What beautiful little girl. We are so excited for your family and the new joy that Ava will bring. You are going to be the coolest aunt ever! Give our love to Mandy and Eli!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pics - they are great! Congrats Auntie!