Friday, August 17, 2007

Mama Mandy


My sister has been texting and sending me pictuers at work of Ava. It keeps me going for sure. My whole family is down with my sister. I was able to get away last week for a Thrus-Sun visit and I was really thankful. It was hard to leave as expected, but I am thankful to the Lord for how he is using their lives in huge ways with the people in Texas. I don't think being away from your twin will ever be easy :( She is a beatiful mommy and I am really really stinkin' proud of her. Here is a picture that I just love of her. She looks peaceful, contented and joyful with Ava. What do you think?

7 comments:

The Harper Family said...

Jen- Ava is beautiful and you're an amazing auntie! Mandy is lucky to have you! I miss you...Emilyann

Sherry said...

Hi Jen, what a proud auntie you are! Yes, they both look beautiful! Love you and miss you!

Samantha said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute she is. Not all babies are that cute as newborns! Rachel is cute now, but was a little funny looking early on! Mandy looks so happy! I'll bet it was so hard to leave Mandy and Ava. Hang in there.

Jenny Schlenker said...

Thanks for the sweet comments friends! Miss you girls! Sam- Great to hear from you thanks for your comment! Your kids are darling! Lots of Love.

Jenn said...

Jen- I can only imagine how hard it is to leave your sis. We mommies miss having you around! I am sure you guys will find a way to love on each other. You always have. I agree with the rest of the girls, you are a great auntie...and I will add a great friend as well. Miss you girl.

Kelly Meirik said...

How pretty she is as a Mommy! Ava is going to have some type of similar personality with that middle name being the same--- I'm pretty into the meaning of names...it's a funny thing, people really do live up to the meaning or connotation of their name. I agree with the rest, what a fun, loving aunt you'll be!

Anonymous said...

Hello All.
I the oldest daytime here.I require to presentation to you,shame legend

claudia koll film
[/url] your opinion?