Tuesday, May 13, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, did I say let it snow ?

It's been snowing all day long ;) Seriously- It's May! Some guy came into my office today and said- " We have had 186 ski days" Wild- really wild. We have had more snow here than we have had in the last 25 years. record snowfall. Great ski season. lots of snowshoeing. It was great. It's May. Everyone is done with the snow. I have been fighting to have a good attitude admist the snow in May. I am hoping for some beautiful wildflowers this summer and great rushing rivers and when those come my friends I will be posting some pics. Last night my friend Angie an I went mountain biking on a north facing mountain- with no snow to get a good ride in before the snow came again. It was cold- but worth getting outside a litle. A long climb up and some great single track down- ahhh! lovin' it! Thank you Lord for the joys of mountain biking. A few more days of snow and then it should be beautiful this weekend- it is crazy how much you think about weather living here. Peace for now- love you my friends.

1 comment:

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

i must confess...i'm outright jealous that you get to mtn bike all summer. Hopefully you can count me in for a weekend ride in the Fall?????