Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Day in the life of Jenny Schlenker


So, My last blog- I mentioned that I took a few good falls that resulted in some good laughs in Moab. Well- I thought that I would follow up and give you a good story. A week ago- my scabs were one day old and I was still a little tender, but decided to go on another ride that night with some friends. Great ride, great night- no falls. I came home to make make a salad. Some folks were in the living room and I was in a deep heart to heart with a friend on the phone, so I thought I would mulit task and head upstairs to eat and chat. Well- Apparently as I was on my way up the stairs- missed the staris and fell on the left knee *BANG* I hit the floor- was not sure what happend ( still deeply involved in some heart to heart ) I looked down and I hit the floor so hard that my original Moab scab fell off in one piece. So I thought I would share this knarly picture with you all! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Coalwell Family said...

Um...thanks, I guess. : )

Tim and Debra said...

Only you Jen! Love it.

Jenn said...

That makes me laugh and feel a little better about the crazy stuff I do in the day. I can always count on you for something wild! That pic made me lose my lunch though....nasty girl. You should write a book with the stories that you have. Love you and miss you and can't wait to see you!

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

that is seriously discusting!I love it. I still have scars from learning how to mtn bike:)

Turner Family said...

Yuck!!! Miss you, crazy girl.

Crystal Thomas said...

i think i may have just thrown up in my mouth a little....thanks for sharing.