Friday, March 9, 2007

Baby Girl

So Many of you know that Mandy and Eli are expecting a baby the first part of August. A few days ago they just found out it will be a baby girl! I am so excited! There is just something about baby girls that get me, I can barely type without tearing up at the thought of my new neice. I know she will be beautiful. Perhaps it is my identical twin having a baby. There is something so incredible deep about having a twin sister, someone who knows everything, every, everything. One look and we can tell what each other is thinking. I think this is the closest thing to having my own baby... although there would have to be some serious speeding up for that to happen anytime soon. I am so taken by this baby girl already I can hardly stand it. Ok, I am crying right now thinking about it.... I can't help my self. This must just be a glymse of how Jesus desires to win my total heart. I think Texas will be seeing a lot more of me. Just a FYI, Mandy looks beautiful pregnant, she is just a little tummy and that is about all. I will blog more later- Thanks for reading. Love you all and I will update you on some other thoughts this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is totally gay