Friday, March 9, 2007

My Name is Lisa



My brother Ryan took this picuture when we were sking one day together. We were in the Lodge at the top of the mountain. He used to tease me a lot when I was a kid. I didn't want my name to be Jenny, I wanted it to be Lisa. However, when I was little I insisted that my name was Lisa- I would pronounce my name with a severe underbite.... My name is not Jenna- It's LISA.... For some reason I wanted a underbite when I was a kid- so I thought I would create on on my own and call myself Lisa- Lisa was our triplette, huh Mandy?? I could cop some good attitude, and still can at times- This is more of family humor but thought the rest of the world would get as big a kick out of it....Just remember my name is not Jenna, it's Lisa!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this picutre makes you look fat.. plus the story is gay

Unknown said...

o u c h !

to that comment above