Thursday, April 30, 2009

Almost done moving.....



I am almost done moving into our new little yellow house. I am excited and can hardly wait to get settled. It is wild that I moved out here with a Toyota Corolla full of stuff and now I have car loads and I am due for a good garage sale. My company helped me move all furniture this morning, which I was so greatful to have 3 guys come over with a huge truck to help. I am exhausted from the week and greatful for great friends who have helped me. This is the 4th time moving in a year for me!
Our new little house is yellow with a sweet porch, patio, grill, lots of sunshine, a view of Vail and a awesome neighborhood full of wonderful people. So I have a weekend ahead of unpacking and taking stuff to the thrift shop. I am thankful to have 2 wonderful roomates to share life with. I will be sure to post some picture of our new place. Does anyone want to guess how many roomates I have had ?

2 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

no guesses on how many, but I know I was one of them!! :)

Jenn said...

somewhere around 30 but I know I was your favorite!