Monday, April 27, 2009

Mexico



So... it does not look like Mexico is going to happen. I was supposed to leave on a work trip to Mexico on Thursday. The Center for Disease Control is advising agaist all non-essential trips to the Country due to the Swine Flu. I am so looking forward to some warm weather, I guess I will have to wait. I am still in the throws of moving and will move officially on Wed to a new place in town. I am looking forward to being done with boxes and cleaning. Thankful for the help of sweet friends.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

ya girl. i don't really feel like seeing your name in the news...JENNY SCHLENKER BRINGS SWINE FLU TO CO. Not the kind of fame I want for you!

jenn

The Harper Family said...

Sorry about missing out on Mexico but I'd rather have you healthy than you risk it. I understand the weather thing...it has been warm here on and off but I'm ready for the extended sunshine. Love you and miss you!