Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Amy Wevadau's Wedding


Hannah Yeakely, Betsy and I





Hannah is my college room mate and I love this girl! It was wonderful to see her and Steve, catch up on their first year of marriage and laugh together. I love these people.




This last weekend I went to Amy Wevadau's wedding in Denver. There was a huge storm that hit Denver. It was wild driving down there. The orginial venue shut down due to power outages, so at the last minute the venue was changed to the other side of Denver to a church. Their family and friends rallyed to change the entire event just a few hours before the wedding.... jut one of the adventures of living in Colorado weather. Amy had a beautiful wedding and at the end of the day all the people she loved were there and she is married! Congrats!

No comments: