Thursday, April 10, 2008

headed to tucson......


this weekend i am headed out of the mountains and into the desert! it is closing weekend for both vail and beaver creek. i am flying to tucson to be at my dear friend, hannah wevadau's wedding. hannah was a college roomate and dear friend! i have always loved hannah's transparency, heart for God, laughter and passion for deep conversations. mandy will be flying into meet me- we were both able to redeem some milage to get to the wedding- so i am flying some crazy flight from denver at 5:30 am on saturday morning- crazy. i will leave tomorrow afternoon- hopefully this storm will decide to stop so i can get out of here. excited for sunshine and a day by the pool with mandy.

4 comments:

Soderin Family said...

Have a great time Jen! Give Ava a cuddle for me.

Drea

nicole aka gidget said...

sounds fun! you've probably already got it all figured out, but if you need a place to stay tonight, give us a call (we're about 45 min. from DIA).

Jenny Schlenker said...

thanks nicole- I will be staying with my cousin in Cennetnnial. I will give you a call if it is not too late on Sunday- it would be fun to swing by and see you!

another foot of snow.... this is a crazy winter!

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

How fun, Jenny! Thanks for your email the other day- I will write back, sorry for lagging. I am happy for you to get some sun; I can't fathom having that weather right now (it was 85 here today, yikes).

Miss you, friend!

Kelly