Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Schlenker/Stewart Photos of Cali & Texas




Here are a few photos over the last few months. There are a few of the Schlenker Ladies and family. I have been in between jobs and was able to take a little time off. I spent Easter in Texas with Mandy and Eli- we had a great time just hanging out , gardening, taking walks and talking.

Springs in Texas are beautiful! I have never really liked Spring. California Springs are generally rainy and windy- Colorado it is mud season- that is why most people in the country like Spring time- beautiful weather in Texas

I thought that Spring was really here until I woke up to 16 inches of snow yesterday morning, I guess that is what you can for living at 8,500 feet. We do have beautiful skies this morning!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Jen, She's so adorable! I am so glad you got some time off to spend with your family. I love the profile picture of you and Mandy sitting down together. You girls are so pretty.

Soderin Family said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for some Ava photos. And you know I can never get even of the Schlenker twins. Y'all are hot!!

Sherry said...

Love the photos... but...I miss you!