Friday, March 27, 2009

Before the Facebook Rumors start flying......

So I am at my office working on taxes, filing, going thru bills, paperwork, etc..... admist all the piles of paperwork are wedding response cards that I need to repsond to.... So on my facebook status , I wrote..........

" Jenny Schlenker is mailing off wedding invites..... spring time here we come! April 18, May 9, May 28 & 29 Wedding Time!

Apparently that sounded like I was mailing off my wedding ivites- HOLY COW! Just for the good hard details....... I AM NOT GETTTING MARRIED !!!!! Let's just say that the wall was going a little wiid.......

So Funny........

I called Sherry and said..... "Get a load of this " and had her log on and look at my wall ...... so instead of being productive I have spent this past 25 minutes cleaning up my mess!

2 comments:

The Leflers said...

haha oh Facebook!

You are awesome, Jen! Can't wait to see ya in August, neighbor!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny! We saw this and all freaked! Funny if it were true! :D