Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank you Jamie

Jamie posted this for some of us girls. I am scrambling out of the office and had to readt his after a full crazy day of work in the midst of having to move... I feel to independant somWednesday, June 25, 2008

this one's for Jesus

thank you Lord Jesus that you mend me. ever since i was a little girl you have always

taken care of me and brought me comfort when I needed you. thank you for rescuing

me and saving me. thank you for leading me and gently clearing my way all my

life. Lord their is no one like you in all this world. i hope i always treasure you as you

have treasured me.

here I am Lord
i am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her.
so to all of my beautiful single girlfriends, leah, melissa, kristie, kit, and schlenker - remeber he will
allure you and he has not forgotten his promises to you.

Posted by Jamie at 12:24 AM 1 comments



Sunday, June 15, 2008
etimes and this just broke me....

1 comment:

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

I Love the encouragment that God brings our way, he knows exactly what we need to hear and when we need it! Treasure those words in your heart.