Monday, June 30, 2008

Moving & Hiking Weekend




I moved this weekend! It was a major job- thankfully I have some incredible friends who devoted the entire weekend to me! I feel incredibly greatful for friends like this! Ann and I suck off on Saturday to get some exercise admist not being able to get in the new house until Sunday.. So here are some Hikes. Ann, Angie and I are planning on doing the Imogene Pass Run on Labor Day. It starts in Silverton, Co and ends up in the Town of Telluride.. So training has begun! Here are a few shots of Ann and I over the weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're always soaking up the beautiful outdoors! Love it! Love you. -e

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Hello, sweet friend. You inspire me to explore the outdoors more-but alas, I sit here on my couch, commenting on your blog :). I wish the pics. would let me click on them, especially the one with the gorgeous view behind the two of you!

Love you!