Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A World of Blogging Y'all


Welcome to the world of blogging... this is my first blogging experience! I am a Cali girl, spending some time in the Vail Valley... so I thought it is a great way to keep people up on my life and what is happening and all the God is doing in his heart and in the life, vision and purpose he has called us to. So... I have great aspirations of being a good blogger and updating periodically. How do y'all like that..... Speaking of ya' all, My friend and room-mate, Carol is a native Okie... and yes she says y'all and I love it, you peeps in Cali should start saying it... it sure rolls off your tongue a lot easier than " you guys". Carol and I met working with young college and high school girls at a outdoor adventure camp, Kanakuk Colorado! She is an amazing friend and it is sweet loving people and living life alongside her here in the Vail Valley. I love ya all! Who would have thought you start saying ya' all in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado!

2 comments:

Sherry S. said...

Hi friend. I love the blog idea, that is great. I miss you lots. Fun to see a photo of you and Carol! Much love

Anonymous said...

schlenk. let the blogging begin. welcome to the world. i myself am just beginning... this will be a fun way to stay connected. i love you and miss you.