Sunday, February 11, 2007

Skiing






I spent the weekend with some friends in Beaver Creek skiing. We had a great time, skiing. Lots of laughing, fun, and good talks on the chairlift. Carol is my roomate and (my sister's roomate from college, Renee) came up for the weeekend. It was so fun, I forgot was a blast Renee is to be with and Iam reminded of Mandy's days in Durango playing in the mountains with Ra-nae-nae. It was a great girls day of skiing the mountain. A sweet time with girls playing in a spec of God's masterpiece. Come on out.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhh I wish I could have been there. I love you sis! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Miss you Jen... Wish I were there with you. Hope we can catch each other soon. Love Laura J

Anonymous said...

Hey look everybody... its pictures of the laziest blogger ever and friends...