Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Canning Palisade Peaches











Mandy and Eli spent a few days here in Colorado on their way back..... They were able to pick up some wonderful Palisade Peaches. I found a farmer that has no pest issue on her farm and completely organic, they only thing they use are praying mantius to attack pests. The peaches are incredible! We grew up having my Grammie can peaches and thought we better get started on carrying on the tradition. Mandy and I had a great time canning together. I won't bore you with details, however if you interested in learing how to can email me @ jenschlenker@hotmail.com. It will be great to have these for the Winter.

1 comment:

The Harper Family said...

Will you send the harpers some they sound delicious! It was great talking to you this morning...love you