Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am back....

I am back from a whirl-wind trip in California. I was in Cali about a week and a half. Jonathan came out with me. We had two weddings back to back ( fri & sat) My cousin Justin and friend Tawny. Jonathan was thrown into the craziness of my family right off the bat :). I was able to help Mandy with Ava- while her and Eli were off to Oregon to pick up their new car. Then we ventured down to San Diego, My cousin Nic graduated from UCSD Med School!!!! He was the recipient of the Leadership Award, Humanitarian Award and Emergency Medicine. He was also the speaker of his class- there were 17 of us that were down there to celebrate. We are a proud family for sure! We all showed up in scrubs and hats to his graduation... we were quite the site sitting in the front row! We had a great time as a family and I will follow up with more pictures of my time in Cali.

Jumping back into life, getting caught up at work and with people. Just wanted to check into the blogging world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see pics!

Jamie said...

seeing you in cali was such a highlight for me!