Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A beautiful day....


It is stunning today! All my Colorado friends would agree, although I am not sure what Colorado friends even read this blog ( Ashley & Mark could be the only ones ) You never know! Anyways.... for everyone else.... it is stunning here today! 45 degrees and bright blue skies! Nice to have a break from all the snow. Here are a few pics of the last few days... some random lady from London asked to take my picture as I was thumbing thru my camera... so here is a shout-out as I stepped outside from my office......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in miracles?

Jenny Schlenker said...

absolutely Thankful Paul!

HW said...

Heather reads your blog from CO and would second that is was truly a beautiful CO day. Impossible not to see the hand of God in this beautiful place!

Linda Z said...

You're a good-lookin' snow chick! :)

Anonymous said...

thats outside your office? poor pitiful you. :)