Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How can you not love these two?????






Here are a few pictures of Mandy and Eli over the Holidays. I thought they were beautiful shots, so I thought I would share with you. These two have obviously blessed my life as my brother and sister and how literally they have blessed and poured their lives out to thousands of people. I am so encouraged by the way these two live by faith, exude joy, genuinely love the Lord and love others and make choices to put their family first. I just returned from the World Missions Summit in Ohio. Mandy and Eli flew me out there to be apart of their weekend. It was INCREDIBLE to see the broader scope of how they are impacting lives by they way they live. Eli lead worship for the conference- at one point I was absolutely overwhelmed by God's outpouring and as I stood back and looked at my brother as he humbly lead over 4,000 people in worship- I wept at what God will accomplish through a willing spirit and broken attitude. I met Eli when I was 22 in Durango, Co. To see what God has and will continue to do through these two in pretty incredible. I had sweet evenings with these two just talking, laughing and just being together. Mandy and Eli encourage me to continue pressing in and live for the kingdom.......

4 comments:

Abby Thomas said...

wow what incredible pictures. jenny, i love you! i am so glad you got to come to the mission summit. it was so good to see you.

Linda Z said...

They are beautiful inside and out... and so are you!! :)

Jamie said...

such great shots jen, so glad you are encouraged by them. You and your sis are such beauties.

Jess Fildes said...

Jenn - you are so right in your title - "how can you not love these two?" I think it's beautiful how you continually honor the lives of Mandy & Eli... I think the three of you have a larger impact for the Lord than you realize:) Love yah lady:)