Sunday, December 21, 2008

Headed Back to California......



I am headed back on Tuesday to California. Our family will be spending Christmas together at our cabin in Yosemite. I am so looking forward to some good family time and spending time in a place where I grew up and love, a place where the mountains are familar and a place where I can be alone to think and pray and be...... I can't wait to be there.

I have a busy day and half before I can get to that place. So I am praying that Vail pass is open to get to the airport and some knarly storm does not roll in too soon.....Otherwise I will be stuck here...

Can't wait to see those of you on the Coast- I will be in AG & SLO for a few days after Christmas. Love you all and exicted to see you if it works out!

2 comments:

mom/popfoote said...

Jenn, we'll be home this year, we'd love to see you. Roxanne

Jenny Schlenker said...

Yes, I would love to see you guys too!