Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stewarts back to Colorado & Heading to Cali for the Holidays





Ahhhh..... I had a great weekend having Eli, Mandy and Ava here the past four days. We had lots of laughs and a great time with each other. Mandy and Eli were able to ski on Saturday and I got some good time with Ava. Sunday we all rotated skiing and watching Ava. She is the best little girl ever! She has the sweetest demeanor and is just a sweet baby. I would have loved to have them stay another few days. Oh well, I will see them again in California in a few days. I head back to California on Saturday- Can't wait to see everyone! Looking forward to running on the beach and praying for some good weather ;)

Here are a few pictures. Eli has most of the pictures from the weekend, here are just a few....

3 comments:

Coalwell Family said...

Hey, I know you will be busy when you are in CA, but I would LOVE to see you. Call me if you have some free time, I will be in SLO.

Two Cent Sparrow said...

I'm so glad you got to have such a sweet visit. Ava is soooo adorable. I love her little outfit in the first pic. Enjoy your Cali time, we wish we could see you!

Shelley Blackwell said...

hi Jenn,
We hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!! The weather in Cabo is gorgeous... if you ever need a break from the snow please come for a visit. Anna and RJ just came and stayed in a 1950's motorhome that we have parked on our lot. A little rustic but the beaches are beautiful. Our home is still being built but as soon as it's done we'll have plenty of room. I've been missing SLO and the central coast a lot lately, feeling a little lonely and hungering for fellowship.

Sending you love,
the Blackwell's