Monday, November 12, 2007

Carol & Doug's Wedding








Here are some pictures from Carol and Doug's Wedding a few weeks ago. Carol is a dear friend and I have loved walking life with here here in Colorado. Carol and I met at Kanakuk Colorado working with young girls together last summer. Carol has a the most genuine spirit and a heart of absolute gold. I love this sister of mine and I had a great time being apart of her special day. Carol has taught me so much about honesty in friendship,extending grace and being more consumed with Jesus that my own reputation. Thank goodness for friends who sharpen us!

5 comments:

Kelly Meirik said...

I concur...Carol is all those things. Jen, I'm so glad I got to meet her and all your other sweet sweet friends. Miss you!

Shelley Blackwell said...

Love seeing the pics of your life in Colorado. Thanks for the periodic messages on our blog. We miss you and wish we could see you over Christmas, but since we are in the middle of building our house we're saving our pennies and are going to spend Christmas here in Cabo.

We're building a little attached guest unit so as soon as we're done the door is open, we'd love to have you come down for a visit. You're welcome to come sooner but all we have to offer would be a tent to sleep in. RJ and Anna are supposed to be coming down between Christmas and New Years... we're all going to be camping out together because our house won't be finished yet...

Sending you our love!!!

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

i love and miss you J.You were a bombshell that day! ( and always )

Coalwell Family said...

She looked beautiful! and so did you hot mama!

Jamie said...

Jen girl...I miss you. Eva is so cute. I think i already told u that but you can't her that too much. Do u have my blog address? I want u to have it. I heard you are coming home for the holidays, we have to hang out.